Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1 Year, 2 Months left to go...
I am tired of school! I have been at this for six years and have another ahead of me...
Just having one of those days that I am looking forward to the day that I don't have group projects, case studies, boring lectures that make me want to paper cut my eyeballs, and teachers that teach their own agendas over what we actually need in order to be good clinicians.

I know there are those reading this that say, I wish I was still in school and not working! But I want to be working so badly. I understand that my job comes with crazy stupid paperwork, but I also get amazing patient interaction. I get to challenge myself in a real world situation and not pretend in a classroom. I know that there is definitely more knowledge I need to learn before I can get out there and practice...I just wish I could learn in fast forward mode and be done!

School, school, go away! I don't want to go back there another day!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. :)--I hear you, and while I don't remember 5 minutes ago very well I do remember WANTING OUT.

    ReplyDelete