Sunday, April 19, 2009

Looking forward to...

~ Owning a house...no more obnoxious duplex neighbors!!!!!!

~ Having evenings not interrupted by homework.

~ Buying a new car...I think it will be fun to get the exact car I want (not that I am dogging our sweet Buick deal)

~ Working with patients and getting paid for it!

~ Vacations! Real vacations where we can actually afford to do things!

~ Having a backyard and a hammock in the shade!

~ Having little ones...but I am in no hurry and no I am not pregnant right now! (That was for you Jody!)

~ Getting a dog. I want a miniature schnauzer b/c they are so cute!

~ Brian maybe someday working a normal schedule...that would be nice...

3 comments:

  1. The hammock sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.....whatever you say.

    I am looking forward to you having a baby and it sleeping with me on the hammock while you hold my glass of lemondade and brian fans me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets look at it this way...before we lived in the 'real' world my wish list included a bbq grill, my own washer & dryer, a dog and not having 827 other males in my home...there wasn't much normal about how we lived:)

    ReplyDelete